Pronto flour for Churros 350g
*Free pastry bag, fitted with a plastic fluted tube tip to form the churros, inside the box.
How to make churros?
1) In a sauce pan pour vegetable oil about 1 inch deep.
2) Heat oil.
3) In a separate pan, boil 1 cup of water and before boiling pour the Pronto Churros flour mix.
4) Mix well with a wooden spoon for about 2 to 3 minutes until the mix is spongy and uniform.
5) Place some of the mix in a cake frosting bag and squeeze out strips of about 6 inches long into the heated oil and let them drain well.
6) Fry the Churros until brown.
7) Remove the Churros from the oil and let them drain well.
8) Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the Churros, serve hot and enjoy.
Recommendation: you could add cinnamon, condensed milk, caramel, melted chocolate, cajeta or the ingredient you prefer.